Monday, June 29, 2009

The Stinking Truth

Post a Trainer in the forums (Myspace) just said to me:

Holly, do you know how many calories are in a pound?

3500!!!!!!!! So really, losing A pound is a huge deal.

Losing 25 is AMAZING, and 60 overall? That's ginourmous!

It's the impatience that is going to kill you.


 

Why do we forget the success we have made? And we all do it. Why are we so impatient and so hard on ourselves? But yet, shouldn't we be a little or we won't make it.

Ugh. Ironic as I just write an article about this. Well I'm going to take my own advice and follow those steps because I know they work.

Acceptable Breakfasts

3 egg whites, oatmeal, fruit

OR

kashi wheat waffles, fruit

OR

3 egg whites, cereal, fruit

Snack One

Fruit, cottage cheese

Lunch

Salad, chicken, & veggies

OR

Turkey sandwhich on wheat

OR

Chicken, brown rice, veggies

Snack Two

Fruit, Fiber One Bar

Dinner

Chicken, veggies

Late Snack

Yogurt, fruit

Or

Low calorie treat

No comments: