Saturday, June 20, 2009

Friday, June 12, 2009

Food consumed today:

3 boring egg whites
1 cup extremely dull cottage cheese
2 fiber one bar
Turkey sandwhich on wheat
Several tic tacs
Tootsie roll (let me see your tootsie roll-rap song you really should look up if you haven't heard!)
Orange
Cheese stick


I really must rethink diet situation. So bored just thinking about that same boring food over and over. Plus, I keep forgetting to write down the last half of what I eat. Eek!

Morning Radio:

ZHT:

Topic: “Have you ever gotten a tattoo when you were really young that you really regret now?”
Oh this should be fun!

When I was 14, I got a fake ID and went and got the word Pimp tattooed on my chest. I was walking around the next day at school with my shirt off thinking how cool I was when I’m really a total idiot.”

when I was 14 a bunch of us went to get tattoos. My friends actually got cool tattoos. I got one that was in a book there that at the time I thought was seriously cool. Its an eyeball with a tongue coming out of it and with tentacles. I can send you a picture but you won’t even know what it is.”

Sheesh, remind me to lock up my 14 year olds once I have them!

IM Conversation with Adam:

Don’t forget Adam, I’m doing laundry tonight

But its gym night!”

Yes AND laundry night. What fun!”

Should I get a second wife that just cleans and cooks for us and we can call her Thunder Cat?”

Yes, but only if she is really old, ugly, good at cleaning, and you are never allowed to touch her

Ok. Lol

Friday night: Laundry can be so exciting! Ok not really, but honestly tonight has been so enjoyable! Just doing nothing is glorious! And I can’t wait for tomorrow’s cheat meal. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow! (as always, its all about Annie)

No comments: