Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dear Diary:

Weight unknown (not thrilled to find out after popcorn 2 days in a row and last nights enchiladas and cake)

Food consumed today:
3 egg whites drowned in salsa (uggh these always seem to taste like rubber)
Oatmeal packet, less sugar (missing brown sugar & butter, so basically void of taste)
Strawberries (actually not bad even without sugar and milk)
Fiber One Bar (surprisingly yummy)
1 ½ cups Edamame beans (my favorite veggie ever)
4 ounces Chicken Breast (incredibly old and dry sadly)
½ cup brown rice (I miss butter)
Cheese stick
1 cup strawberries, 1 packet sugar (damn why did I bloody mention sugar)
Health Smoothie
Skinny Cow treat (funny, doesn’t taste like cow)


7:30 AM. My apartment. Uggh, I’m finally getting my butt up. Body is so bloody achy. Still limping from impending shin splint incident. (Curse to that horrible thin girl who kicked me so hard a few games ago) So do not want to go into work anymore. Hate pretending to be my boss. Horribly selfish, but I can’t wait until she comes back from maternity leave!

8:15 AM. Hugging my fiancĂ©e goodbye is so wonderful! Still in shock that I live with a man, that he loves me, and actually wants to marry me. If this is a dream, don’t wake me up! We pass on the kissing as he has an icky cold sore. So sad, because his big soft lips are incredible.
“I love you honey. Have a wonderful day.”
“Love you too. See ya tonight.”

Oh I love that man so much. I see him and it makes me smile. I'm so very happy with him. (Sheesh cheezy)
Oh well must jet to work. Aww the morning drive. Driving isn't my favorite thing to do, but actually don’t mind it as it gives me a chance to listen to my morning shows. Oh I seriously love radio! First I’ll listen to X-96 to see what Bill is yelling about. (this is the station I was on for a couple of days as like the token fat girl which was hilarious and fun. Oh I wish I could do radio seriously or journalism) When its on commercial will flip to ZHT. Sometimes they have callers who call in with really juicy stories like how they are really a prostitute. So made up but makes me giggle.Ugh commercial. Last resort, my former staple is 101.9. I go back and forth between loving and hating their morning show.
“Callers, what is the worst movie ever?”
“I think the worst movie is the Fountain”
“Yeah Hugh Jackman was on the show and even mentioned that he thought people would have a hard time following it”
(So agree, saw that movie and I still have no idea what the hell it was about)
Also 5 male votes for Twilight (typical)
“The worst movie by far is Hope Floats. Its so bad my wife calls it Poop Floats”
“By the way, its not a good thing if your poop floats.”
“Oh ick, I don’t think we should talk about…….”
“Yeah something is wrong with your diet, like too much meat if it actually floats.”
Whatever I like that movie. Hmmm, wonder if my poop floats though. I’ll have to notice today.
Love morning shows.

10:30 AM. Yikes. Long ass day already. Haven’t accomplished anything I needed to do today. Keep getting stuck doing other things. Such is life. Need to go on nice walk and get some steps in and daydream about Adam. …………………oh sheesh is it hot out here!
5:30 PM. Just about to leave work…oh crap (quite literally), I didn’t even notice if it floats or not! …Yikes this traffic is horrible! What on earth is going on? Traffic is the worst and I have absolutely no patience………hmmm stop being negative. Think Pollyanna…….well at least we are moving a little. (I know we are supposed to ask what a higher being would do, but sometimes imaging how Pollyanna would look at the bright side while driving to soccer and not being late makes more sense…..besides does Jesus even play soccer?).
Can’t believe how many compliments I’ve gotten from work this week since I got blonde highlights. I better stop being lazy and actually straighten it most of the time.

6:30 PM. Playing soccer. Nothing better in the world. Sheesh give us a break, can’t it ever stop raining??? Wow we are playing soccer bitch’s team. I’m suddenly very motivated to do even better, even if it does kills my leg. Blast I can't wait until I'm no longer 2-3 times any of them! Would really be easier to keep up with them if I wasn't girlus humungus.

7:30 PM. Wow got compliments that I was holding them off pretty well, and my leg is not totally killing me as I thought it would. Doesn’t feel wonderful, but I’ll survive.

11:05 PM. I’m exhausted. My buddy Leslie played soccer tonight and we went afterwards for a smoothie and ended up talking like old times, catching up. Stayed much later than I planned….at least I got to watch some Bleach (anime series) with my honey.
Goal for tomorrow-work out at night a lot, cardio & my weights workout which I haven’t done forever.

No comments: