Friday, June 26, 2009

Celebrity Deaths & Diet Update

*Nuriche Stuff*

Ok so its day 3 on this product. I should say, Nuriche is the company actually. Their products are Live (a drink) and ReVIVE (energy pills) I'm so surprised how this has turned out……..

Day One: (Wednesday)

I didn't feel anything much today. I took 2 pills in the morning and 1 later in the day. I took the drink mix. Oh yuck its not that tasty!

Day Two: (Thursday)

I
took more pills today. Actually took a total of 6, which is the maximum amount. Still don't like the drink mix, but I can tolerate it. It has the vitamins from 5 fruits and veggies so I know its doing my body good. Luckily it doesn't smell like vitamins or I wouldn't be able to drink it at all. I'm not sure I'm going to give this a good review. My friend said she was bouncing off the walls on day 2 when she took 3 pills and I've done that twice today. I noticed a little bit but not much. So strange, but maybe it will take longer to get through to my system.

Day Three: (Friday-today)

Holy cow! What a difference a day makes. I weighed myself. On Wednesday morning I was 354. Today I'm 349. I'VE LOST 5 POUNDS!!!! Can you even believe that!!!!??? I'm seriously ecstatic! And at about 10 I got a SIGNIFICANT energy. I did NOT need a Diet Coke this morning. I LOVE THIS STUFF! If you want to try it out, go to www.mynuriche.com/holly to request a free sample.

*Celebrity Deaths*

I can't believe how many celebrities died yesterday. What in the world!

I wrote an article about the cancer that killed Farrah Fawcett.

No more Michael Jackson!!!!

Ok I know he may have been a freak to look at, and had some other "problems" but wow! What an impact he had on music. I don't think there is anyone that doesn't know his songs and know who he is.

I remember when I was in 5th grade dancing in my room with the glove on while listening to the "tape" (yeah I'm showing my age) jamming to "Thriller" while staring at his posters. This was so long ago, you know back when Michael Jackson was still black! So I'm kind of sad about it!

*Total Randomness*

Soccer:

So on Wednesday we had soccer practice for the team I organized with work. Luckily another team had showed up to practice as well, so we had enough to have a real game pretty much. I still can't quite run on my leg, it was more like hobbling, but it gets better every day. ADAM PLAYED SOCCER!!!! I've been trying to get him to play forever! He was convinced he would hate it, but he actually really liked it! And holy cow he is a natural. I don't think anyone there could tell that he had never played before. I was dumbfounded. I kept saying to him "Are you sure you haven't played?" LOL. He is a total natural and I couldn't be more pleased. Its so much fun playing soccer with him! Its combining two of my loves! What can be better lol?

Randon Quotes

  • Adam singing this, while walking out of the room yesterday "I am stuck on Holly, and Holly's stuck on me"
  • X96 news: The Naked Fry Thief-This man was naked and stealing people's fries at the drive-in in Canada. No one could give a description of the man besides that he was naked. (lol, why is that? Cuz they weren't looking at his face????)


No comments: