Friday, June 12, 2009

Terrible TERRIBLE Tuesday

Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Dear Diary...


Food I consumed:
(Oh right. Whole point of this was to actually right down the food you eat moron, not just to vent and try and probably fail greatly at trying to be oh so funny & clever)

2:30 PM. Aww just waking up. The best part about staying home from work is the sleeping part. Seriously sometimes I feel like I could sleep for days! After calling in I went back to bed and slept until now. Have to say I feel much improved.

4:30 PM. Its been a very “productive” (ha ha) afternoon. I think I’ve now taken all facebook quizzes. And then myspace forums. Very important stuff! Seriously funny place to be. There are some seriously messed up people on there. If you need to feel better about yourself, it can be highly enjoyable. Its kind of like a chat room, but its actually a forum. I hang out in the health and fitness and the relationship forum. I’ve been on there for about 3 years every now and then, so I have some “cyber” buddies from way back lolz. They know me as Holz. I can’t really say way, but I really do quite enjoy going on there from time to time. Helps me relax and gives me time to be goofy and write. Excellent way to relax.

Wow I’m feeling so much better. Was not going to go to soccer, I mean its supposed to rain. Oh it won’t rain on me. Not tonight. I have a good feeling. I think I’ll just pick up around the room. Can’t believe how refreshed I feel. And my leg hasn’t felt this good in ages!

Strange, can’t get a hold of Adam all day. Oh silly man, he is so bad at having his phone at the ready, its not quite his lifeline as it is to some of us. No matter, I know he loves me and is just busy. How could I be mad at him!

What could be more fun than going to play soccer right now! Life really can be glorious! .................

6:30 PM. I hate my horrible life.....The tide has turned miserably! Am horribly tear-stained with bright red eyes and looking like drowned rat driving to the urgent care center. Can’t get a hold of bloody fiancé! I suppose it doesn’t matter to him the state I’m in! After 3 minutes of playing something in my bad leg “popped” or something and I was out of the game. Now I can barely walk. Something is up.
7:10 PM. Am now in waiting room. Everyone is staring as the chubby girl limps over to a chair. Doesn’t help that I have to wear a bloody mask because of the stupid swine flu scare. (May as well be in a pink and polka-dot jumpsuit or something and be displayed in the circus.) Uggh, Hate coming here alone and without a book. I’m a mess. Actually gave the lady Adam’s insurance card instead of mine, not sure what I told her what my problem is, there are far too many to list!
Tick tock. Why hasn’t he called? I know he has the trainer, but isn’t it at 7:30. You’d think he’d call to check on his sick fiancée. He must not really care for me. Yes that’s it. I mean I go with him to the instacare when he is sick. I could be dead on the road for all he knows. (Now I know this is not true, but at the time I don’t know what was going through my thick head)

7:45 PM. Lady takes my temperature and asks me whats wrong. Well headache, cramps from hell, can’t bloody walk, have lost voice, throat hurts, am wheezing, and am total wreck who really needs her fiancée. (Sheesh I’m dramatic, but thankfully I did NOT say that)

8:20 PM. X-ray lady from hell. So I hobble into her cave and she looks me up and down and with a disapproving glance says:
“I’m sorry I need to ask you how much you weigh”
“Uh, excuse me. Why do you need to know that?”
(surely she has seen someone as big as me in her life. I mean they have circuses)
“Well, I need to ask if you are over 300 pounds. I don’t want my x-ray table to be broken”
(Oh no she didn’t)
I just stared in disbelief.
(Did she really just say that or am I overdramatizing things as I normally do)
“Oh I’m sorry, that didn’t come out right. But are you over 300 pounds.”
“Yes.”
“How much over 300?”
Oh wow. This is awkward. There may be a murder tonight-ha ha jk . Well at least there is medical assistance nearby. I silently count to ten and as kindly as possible say while glaring at her.
“I weigh 347”
“Oh, yes that is over the limit. I’m sorry but I can’t risk you breaking my table.”
I stopped myself from saying “Lady, at the moment you risk me breaking a LOT more than your damn table.”

9:05 PM. In car at Harmons. Waiting until I stop crying enough to go in and get prescriptions. Although nothing is actually wrong with me really. Viral infection, so that means they can do nothing for you. Leg is not broken, just a muscle sprain. Adam calls and I’m so depressed and full of emotion I can’t even talk. I bloody hang up on him as I fear yelling and getting in a big argument on the phone. Why am I such a child?

11:00 PM. Going to bed now. Adam felt bad he didn’t check up on me and felt bad for how the evening was for me. I felt like an idiot for overeacting. But all is good. I love him so much and he loves me too. Thank heaven for Adam. He is not scared away. Yes he should have checked up on me, but I should not have freaked out so much and assumed the worst. I am such an idiot and a baby (stupid Aunt Flo)......but I did make him promise to be better about his phone when I'm pregnant one day!

No comments: