Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yesterday (Friday, June 19, 2009)

Ok so I'm TOTALLY obsessed with my articles. So I've been doing the acai berry detox product. It is totally a scam. Didn't really see much results from it. But my complaint is that THEY CHARNGED ME TWICE!!!! It was a 2 week trial-free scam thing. Then they charged the $87.13 charge TWICE! I have called and cancelled a zillion times. I'm finally seeing they refunded the charge yesterday. But every time I called I would be on hold for 20 minutes and no one speaks English.

I was LIVID. Spent hours researching the company and there are hundreds of complaints about them. So I wrote an article about them and published it. Told people how to tell if a company is a scam and how to tell the real acai products that are good. CLICK HERE to read my article (or read link below)

http://www.examiner.com/x-14034-SLC-Healthy-Living-Examiner

No comments: