Saturday, June 20, 2009

Monday Fun Day

(Monday, June 15, 2009)

The Meal Plan:

Breakfast: 2 Kashi Waffles, 6 strawberries, 1 banana (followed it and YUM. NO egg whites today)
Snack: 1 cup cottage cheese, Fiber One Bar, banana (followed exactly and was not hungry)
Lunch: 3 turkey roll-ups, edamame beans, 1 cup cantaloupe (OMG I love variety!!!!)
Snack: apple, 2 tb. Peanut butter, cheese stick (again I followed and yes it was yummy)
Dinner: 4 ounces chicken, 1 ½ cups mixed veggies
Snack: Skinny cow frozen treat
Additions:
2 Swedish fish (yes I know. Its like I’m 5 years old some days-you don't even know. Ask my sister's what I have warned them I'm going to get when I'm at a better weight! Those shoes with wheels built in like roller skates. I'm SO getting those one day!!!!)


Morning Radio:

X96:

“I see the usual gang of misfits and dope addicts are here.”
(love their opener)

(Bill)I know there are going to be out there curious about how the hiking trip went.”

Yeah, we want to hear how you ‘bonded’. That’s what I’m looking forward to.”

And there are many interesting stories. ……….overall it was an even more incredible experience than I could have ever thought it would be………the only thing that maybe was a negative is that it should have been one day longer……………………………there is nudity coming up

(Kerry)I knew it!” I knew Bill and Steadman could not be together……and there NOT be nudity!”

Do you want to see my blisters?”

(I have to admit, I have no life! I’m totally dying to know how the hike went! Did Bill get wet?)

I don’t mean any disrespect with this story………….lightning struck the temple!.........Its the highest point around…………people are gonna make jokes about this………..I hereby swear we will not make jokes..” (Ochre Mountain temple)

(the temple was struck, and the angel Moroni? I can’t make a joke about that. It seems so wrong and is no sign of anything. I will not laugh. Purely coincidence)

(Richie) “Like God is mad at that temple?”
(Bill) “Yeah, you are gonna hear that….and I guess you just shrug it off, right.”
(Richie) “No, I think the people in that area should repent.”

(Ok I laughed. That WAS funny)

(Kerry)“I thought those rods where like chocolate wrapped in foil, so I thought maybe it melted.”
(Bill) “It would be interesting to know what those really are made of…………there are always rumors about the Angel Moroni downtown that it was taken down to refurbish it and they found bullet holes. Is that true or an urban legend? Could you find out about that Richie

Later……..
Megan Fox doesn’t need to wear a bra Gina.”
“I hate Megan Fox.”
“Maybe you should stop wearing a bra.”
“That is not a good idea. The only way you could tell if it was raining is if you were standing directly below me
.”

(sad that I know exactly what she is talking about. Stupid gravity)

(Kerry)“I have something that will make you feel better Gina. Look at this picture…………she has toe thumb.”
(Bill)” Oh, I never realized Megan Fox had thumbs.”
Gina-“I knew there was something ugly about her.”
Kerri-“She has toe thumbs.”
Gina-“Good. I knew it.”
Kerry-“Feel better?"
Gina-“Yes”

Bill-“Ok I’m gonna tell the nudity story but another story first………..I saw this Indian guy and asked him if it was gonna rain. He looked up in the sky and said ‘I dunno’.”

(lmao, was he expecting him to do a rain dance or something. You can seriously offend people)

So after we have swam in the pool Richie tells us that he is going to jump off the cliff behind the waterfall into the pool naked…………it was because Saturday was his birthday. The present I gave him was apparently not enough.”
“You gave him a present”
“…….I saw these friendship bracelets…..”
“aww you guys are friends………that’s cute”
“It means we’re friends until the bracelet breaks
” (Richie)
Ooops there went mine………..yeah so no one dares him to do this or anything….and he did it.
“Did he yell………..I’m naked!!!!???”
“No, I was trying to be kind of discreet about it.”
“You can’t see anything behind the waterfall……….then we see Richie just naked, buck naked,climbing up the rocks and then he got there and full frontal and then he jumped…..there were probably about 20 people…….maybe 2 or 3 looked up and saw it……….most people were not aware that it happened but Richie had to mark the day”
“Did he at anytime say shut up the water it was cold” Kari
“It was obvious that the water was cold. Them boys crawled all the way up to his navel.” Bill
“Ed Brass has weighed in and texted did you know this is a class a misdemeanor”


(LMAO. Oh Richie is hilarious! I met this guy, and he is crazy and fun)

2:30 PM. Work. Am really focusing today. Did major assessment this morning and specific plan for what I would be eating. Only grabbed ONE fiber one bar. Then I put it all in the bodybugg and figured I could change if necessary, but the plan is NOT to change it and stick to the plan.
And it’s a lot. Its 2000 calories, but I will stick to it. It is definitely enough so that I’m not hungry. And that is my goal is to eat healthy, but to eat enough that I’m not hungry. If I honestly get hungry then I’m gonna cheat. I’m going to go eat popcorn that work provides. Its just logical. I can still lose and eat that much and as I lose more I will eat less. I’m also still doing the Acai berry pills.

10 PM. Home. I did bloody awesome today! I ate what I was supposed to, and stuck to my plan. Very proud. Except that we were both too tired to go to the gym. At least I did some of the working out workout and did go on several walks today. I got my 10,000 steps, but my goal is 15,000.

No comments: