Saturday, June 20, 2009

(Thursday, June 18, 2009)

Wow its Thursday already. I’m excited for Bonko tonight!
So I’ve been so obsessed with my article! Its been on for a couple of days and has been reviewed about 400 times which is pretty cool. I got some really good ideas from Lisa and Linzi last night. There is a new nuriche Revive energy pills kind of thing that I think I may try. I wonder if the distributor lady would give me 2 weeks worth free as I will have a link to her web page etc or her # or something. Time to get creative!

Lisa is so sweet! She told me that I should one day publish my blog…….that would be fun, but I’m not sure its really that interesting lol. I mean I love to write it, but I have no life. It can’t be that exciting lol.

I would seriously love to write for a newspaper or a magazine and be a columnist. I just have always loved to write! So I’m really wanting to make these articles really really good. I’ve got to constantly be thinking about the next articles. I think I’m going to review a bunch of different diet, weight loss methods etc and hopefully give the public some help or heads up about certain products and lose weight myself in the meantime. I always do good for like a month and then get bored, so honesty what better than to do a different diet each 2 weeks or each month!

X96
So funny, X96 has posted the June 19th show in the 6 AM hour today. That’s pretty amazing. They are so on top of things! I can’t believe they have actually posted tomorrow’s show, before it has even occurred! I’m impressed. Those new interns are so on top of things!

Whoa!!!! News-this just in: David Archuletta’s father is a sleaze. He was the most pushy and obnoxious stage-mother ever on American Idol. Perhaps that is why it is so satisfying to learn that recently in Midvale he got busted for soliciting a prostitute! It happened during a police raid and allegedly his lawyer says he went there for some back problems. Ha ha, the masseuse was in lace underwear! No sexual contact he says. When asked if he received sexual contact he didn’t say no or its not your business. He said “uh, huh. Yeah.”

Gina “Maybe there was evidence.”

Bill “What kind of evidence Gina?”

10:30 PM. At home. Oh its nice to be with my honey tonight. I missed him, but oh bonko was so fun tonight. I mean it always is! Tonight we were goofy and there wasn’t even booze this time! It got especially crazy when I was on a table with Rachel, ChrisCynthia (her name is actually Cynthia and I seriously love her. She is sarcastic and makes jokes like me that are cheesy. She rocks. And she is making our cake!) and Cathi. They kept putting the monkey in their cleavages and we were laughing about the naughty monkey.

No comments: