Friday, June 12, 2009

Another MANIC Monday

Monday, June 08, 2009
Dear Freakin' Diary!!!!

Morning Radio:

X96:
Nothing too exciting going on today. (So much more fun when they make fun of people or something....oops did I write that out loud?) Apparently Bill and Richie have not yet gone on big hiking trip. Still should be very interesting. Bill with a bunch or mormons. Bill is bringing his whiskey to boot. Kerry is still thinking there will be an attempt to baptize Bill.
“Mark my words Bill. You know Richie will have a fireside prepared for you”

I guess they got chastised from a therapist for last Friday’s “Painful Circle” segment, which now I remember. The 3 of them were giving people advice on their relationships, which I found amusing and strange. Who would listen to those 3 about relationships seriously? They are certainly not qualified, but I guess if you are dumb enough to call then its your own fault for taking their advice?

ZHT 94.9:
Repeat actually. People calling and texting their relationship questions to an actual therapist (oh qualified professionals! imagine that. Perhaps someone should give his number to Bill.)

“This one is interesting. She wants to know what to do. Her husband has not actually had sex, but having some kind of a relationship with 3 different women. One he is sending nude pics to, another having phone sex with, another kissing at a lunch date. She says he swears he is no longer doing it but now he has new email addresses and a new phone. What should she do?”

Are people really this clueless? (Thankfully they are or what would we laugh at) Honestly, do you need a therapist to know what to do in that case? Is it really a tough one?

“My fiancee does not like my new friend. What should I do.”

They actually all agree that the finacee trumps over a new friend and he should ditch his friend. Women know when guys are creepy and you should really listen to them. Wow so impressed that the morning crew all agrees (2 of which are men).
Last text is a gay guy stating his partner is jealous when he has any friends. Therapist explains that their culture is different and if you go out as a couple, some gay guys will figure you are fair game. Sounds like a judgement on gay guys, but seriously it is true. More of them have open relationships than others do, which must make it a bitch for those who want to be exclusive. Poor gay guys. I’m so glad I’m not one. (Oh wait, I guess I sort of am a gay guy if I like men, right?)

12 PM. Work. Ever have one of those days where you should have just ignore the alarm, pulled the blanket over your head and just slept???
Well today is one of THOSE days. I know I sound like the worst complainer in the world, but I seriously just want my mommy. Lol. Or maybe just Adam or valium and a fluffy pillow.

I am a Gemini, and today, Molly, my evil twin is definitely in the building. I blame her for everything! She was moaning all morning about how her throat hurts worse and her nose is now running and she feels worse than she did yesterday. Blah blah blah. Honestly, she better not scare Adam off. Actually he has met Molly and does accept her. He loves me anyway and says those are just my “high maintenance” moments and that everyone has their things.

Seriously love that man. He knows me better than I know myself. I hate how he always knows when something is wrong. Sometimes I’d just like to hide it and not burden him with it every single time, especially since I know my personality and usually I will be fine in five minutes. Usually anyway lol. Sometimes not. But he always knows it. I can’t hide it from him. He just looks at me and holds me close and asks whats wrong. Even if I’ve just been a total brat or something. Honestly who is that patient seriously? He is amazing. I’m working on not being such a stress-case all the time.

How is it men are so even-steven all the time. The only time I hear him get upset is when we are driving, seriously has road-rage. But actually neither of us has yelled at eachother. We’ve definitely argued a little and had moments of being grouchy-even him But definitely more so from me than him. Well that’s what love is I suppose. Where you take the good and the bad.
Sheesh didn’t mean to go all “I love Adam” all over the place, just really appreciate it him is all. Not used to having someone in my life, even though we have been together now for over a year. Just never thought it would happen to me. So very grateful that it did!
He just told me no problem to not go to family night with his family tonight. I told him he could still go and he said no because he wants to take care of me. Shit I better stop writing how wonderful he is, someone will steal him away! Especially if they saw his lovely muscular legs-mmm they are very nice. (Almost didn’t let him take off the soccer shorts he bought the other day lol)
Oh I almost forgot! I started the Acai Berry Detox thing today. I remember reading on it and doing research, and I now I can’t remember a bloody thing about it. Anyway you know some weight loss thing they’ve talked about on Oprah and wherever. These pills usually do nothing for me and make me sick, but so far so good. I’ll try anything. There was a special where it was only the price of shipping. I’m willing to give it a go and will research more later.

No comments: