Friday, June 5, 2009

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dear Diary:

347 lbs (wow, 3 pounds less from Friday. I guess the popcorn diet works lol. Actually it really must be absence of Diet Coke. Oh how I miss that drink!)

Food consumed today:
• 3 egg whites
• Cheese
• WW tortilla
• 1 cup mixed berries
• 16 oz Coffee (but only ‘for medicinal purposes’ as my Grandmother used to say)
• Fiber One Bar
• ½ cup Strawberries
• ½ cup cottage cheese
• Microwave Popcorn (at least it was light?)
• Chicken sandwhich on wheat

Morning Radio Shows:
X96:

Angry Bill is hiking with Richie (Mormon producer, closet gay)
“The worst part about this is that not only is the hike with Richie but also with all his Mormon friends.”
“Just be careful. When they get you down to the lake they may try to baptize you.”
Kinda funny I guess.
More whining about how he was not chosen as the ‘Grand Marshall’ of Ogden for the upcoming parade. Oh boo hoo get over it. Maybe they like happy people. (Like me lol)……..definitely time to switch channel…….
101.9 (KUEZ?):
“Don’t forget to watch that show Wipeout that’s on tonight”
“Court you love that show”
“I so do Chelsea. Its one of the best shows, it really is.”
“I just can’t get into that show. It’s the same thing every single episode just with different people.”
“Exactly that’s why I love it”
Hmmm, boring!............switching again……(I mean I must be entertained)

ZHT:
“What is the strangest question you’ve been asked in an interview?”
Oh! I knew it! This proves to be nice and juicy. These guys never disappoint.
“Once I was asked if I was a shape, what shape would I be? I told them I’d be a circle as I’m very well-rounded”
“Nice good one. But I would have said I’m a triangle as I’m so sharp.”
“I was once asked in an interview if I had to kill my grandmother and she was coming at me what part of her would I aim for? I told them her face and I was hired.”
Meh. That’s so made up. Nice try though.
“I was once asked to have sex with the man who interviewed me”
Hmmm, somehow I think that one could be true…….
“I did but I didn’t get the job.”
Well that’s lame. Almost as lame as the fact that I’ve arrived at work!

3:00 PM. Work. Can’t believe how many times I have to pee daily now with water as my only drink. So annoying! BTW, also found out that my poop does in fact NOT float. (I can sleep tonight)

No comments: