Saturday, June 20, 2009

(Tuesday, June 16, 2009)

X96

So they were doing a quiz about cumcuats (spelling?) and started a new poll about what strange food you’ve had. You can call their hotline and they may play your message on the air. So I just left them a message saying the following:

"Hi its Holly. You may remember me as the former chubby intern that did absoluetely nothing for you....anyway the weirdest thing I've had is lengua, or cow tonue and I don't recommend it. There are much more enjoyable ways to have a tongue in your mouth. Oh, and I know I'm late on the cumcuat thing but I just wanted to comment as chubby girls know food. Dont' feel bad gina, I have never had a cumcuat, I have never seen it. I don't even know how to spell it. But if it comes deep fried or covered in chocolcate I may be tempted......ps I love this new poll thing. Let me know if you don't need any help with it ."

(so who knows, they may put me on the radio again)

“So the trivia of the day is what strange fruit do I want to try?” (Bill)

And the answer is not Richard Simmons or Rick Taylor” (Kerry)

He shaves right before the lovin” Bill

"There is no lovin on Monday and Tuesdays"

“Now I’m not gonna be able to look at you when you are clean shaven”

“You have that planned out?”

“Yeah there is nothing good on tv on Wednesdays?”


They have it planned out like that like its routine??? Hmmm, actually I bet more couples than I realize do that. Seems like its not romantic etc, but maybe its just to make sure you get that bonding time in lol

No comments: