Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Diet Coke Quitting Again!

Tuesday June 30:

Food Consumed Today:

(No exceptions, am following to a tee!)

Breakfast: 3 egg whites, 2 Kashi pancakes with raspberries & light coolwhip (such a yummy breakfast AND good for you. Sweet-am diet genious!)

Scoobie Snack: cherries & cottage cheese (yummy AND acceptable. See it isn't so hard to eat healthy and actually enjoy flavor!)

Lunch: 4 ounces chicken, green lettuce, 1 pepper, 1 roma tomato, dressing

Scoobie Snack: banana, fiber one bar, grapes

Dinner: turkey, peppers & onions, manwhich sauce

Light Snack:

Vitamins & Supplements:

3 revive pills AM

Live drink mix (foul tasting stuff seriously. Found out wonderful way to drink it is with Orange Juice.) AM

Water

LOTS!!!

I'M IN CONTROL!

But I almost wasn't! It took everything in me to not stop at one of the fattening breakfast places I've cheated at. Simply cannot do it anymore! Must wait for weekend cheat. Will not see success long-term unless I stick to it! I can do it!

DIET PEPSI

So yesterday I quit Diet Coke again? So do I break it if I have a Diet Pepsi? Ha ha, I know the answer to that sadly! I actually got a Diet Pepsi and put it on my desk. Two hours later I took it back to the fridge-it was still un-opened. Have to win the fight!

I Ain't Got No Manners!

11:31 AM. Eating morning snack of cherries. Yummy and delicious. Splurged last night. They are normally like 6 dollars a friggin' pound, but they were like 3 so I got some. Oh how more delicious they are than a boring apple or orange (actually oranges are divine-the smell alone. I just loathe peeling them lazy soul that I am).

But yeah, is there a proper way to eat cherries? Here I am at my desk, luckily no one can see, chowing down on these things and spitting out the pits into my hand? What is the proper etiquette for this? Do you get a cherry pitter? (Cuz I found out they have those on the kitchen gadget quiz I totally failed at yesterday on facebook)

Ha ha, suddenly I'm reminded of a quote "What do I need manners for? I already got me a wife". Anybody know that movie???? Oh my that movie!

6:30 PM . Am going to be very productive. Maybe write another article. Exercise. Do everything a girl should.

10 PM. Crap. Where did the time go? All I did productive was make dinner. Hate it when Adam has to work late poor dear. Damn Mafia and Vampire Wars!!!!

Well at least I haven't had diet coke wahoo!

No comments: