Saturday, June 20, 2009

(Wednesday, June 17,2009)

Ok so I really did mean to keep track of all of the food I ate and I so didn’t! I started back on Diet Coke sheesh.

I WAS TOTALLY ON THE RADIO! THEY DID PLAY MY CALL!

(I’ll post it again in case you didn’t read it yesterday)
"Hi its Holly. You may remember me as the former chubby intern that did absoluetely nothing for you....anyway the weirdest thing I've had is lengua, or cow tonue and I don't recommend it. There are much more enjoyable ways to have a tongue in your mouth. Oh, and I know I'm late on the cumcuat thing but I just wanted to comment as chubby girls know food. Dont' feel bad gina, I have never had a cumcuat, I have never seen it. I don't even know how to spell it. But if it comes deep fried or covered in chocolcate I may be tempted......ps I love this new poll thing. Let me know if you don't need any help with it."

(Don’t I think I’m quite funny? Lolz)

So they played it in the middle of several other messages, but besides the message from Chad (who seriously has some anger issues and I ought to punch for being mean to my girl Gina)who ate Gina, they laughed the most at mine. Gina said “I really liked that” and they laughed at all the appropriate places.

I love those guys! I had actually emailed the link to my article to Richie (the producer) and we had a nice email conversation. He said he loved the article and my message and said they miss me and that if they could do anything for me to let them know. Hmmmm, time to get creative seriously. If I could do some kind of humorous writing on their website or something, maybe they would let me post my link to my articles. Kind of a trade if you will.

Which by the way, so haven’t heard back from former trainer Jeremy about my idea for me to write an article/review on his new business where I could link to his page and he gives me free training. I think this is a great idea!

Holy crap Chad is still talking! He left the longest message in the world. My favorite part is “……..and Gina I really do like you……so that is why I’m telling you this as a friend, there is NO way you could be able to climb out of the Grand Canyon.”

So my friend Travis (played soccer with him for years) wanted me to set him up with somebody, so I sent Amy (from work) his picture and each of their information to eachother and he is going to call her. Being a matchmaker is pretty fun lol.

X96

“Keep your children away from David Letterman’s mouth. He will rape them verbally………mother take care of your children, they could be next!” (come on people, get over David Letterman's comments about Sara Palin's daughter. It wasn't that big of a deal)

Oh wow, Bill is trying to get an honorary degree from a beauty school and they are letting him but he has to do some girl’s makeup. That would be hilarious to see. You have to know this guy. I will actually post his pic. I love Bill, and he is incredibly intelligent, but he is not a pretty man. So its just hilarious to me!

Gina-“You didn’t even wash your hands”

Bill-“Yes I did, just a few minutes ago after I POOPED” sheesh

“Bill you have a future as a mortician”

10:30 PM. At home. Stayed at Lisa’s way too long, but we just couldn’t stop talking. I just love her. Linzi was there for a long time too which was awesome. We attempted to watch So You Think You Can Dance but we ended up talking most the time, which I’m totally fine with because its my favorite thing to do lol! I love those two. We caught up and we talked about our families etc and my new writing opportunity. It was nice catching up. Made me realize I don’t spend enough time with those ladies!

No comments: