Sunday, March 15, 2009






















PICTURES:
Above on left is my fat picture-when I was at my heaviest 414. To the right is me on Saturday at 346. :)
WORKOUT:
Cardio-20 minutes Precor machine, 10 minutes Elliptical, 20 minutes Stairclimber

Leg Workout-2 leg lift types, calf raises, jump ups, step ups, inner thigh

DAILY PROGRESS:

CALORIC INTAKE: 1930

CALORIES BURNED: 3959

DEFECIT: 1830

WEIGHT ON SATURDAY: 346

SUMMARY:

Well I'm actually pretty pleased with today. I am 346, or at least I was on Saturday, Dissapointing, but I had gone up to 349 the other day, so I'm doing good.

I have a very firm goal this week to be 340 by Saturday. I can't weigh myself until then. No cheating and actually no Diet coke. Arrghh its gonna be a tough week.

I think I just let it get to me. Its silly but somehow work can seem such a big temptation. Its so hard to smell everyone's fries every day and see their yummy cheese melting on their supreme nachos. And walking past the front desk and all the chocolate in the world available at your fingertips. Arghh its annoying. But it wasn't just work, just in the morning I was sleeping in and a couple of times I was doing the McDonald's thing. Oh my am I weak!!!!

This week we've been talking about cruises and the wedding and everything and boy its all coming up really soon.

So no more excuses. I don't have time for excuses. I can't miss the gym, and I need to stick to the food plan. Hello, its really not that hard. Its not like I'm working out for hours and hours killing myself like they do on the Biggest Loser. And I get to have a lot of calories at this weight. And on Saturdays I get to have a big cheat meal, so seriously why do I complain????

Yeah, I could have normal people food and eat some bad stuff every once in a while, if I'd had control in the past. But the point is, that I didn't. There were times I was eating out 2 or 3 times a day. Ok not that bad always, but there just was little control. I was eating way too many calories and not exercising with consistancy.

And honestly, right now no one is making me eat this way. I could go back to my old ways and weigh 400 pounds again. But I don't want to do that. I really don't. I want to be at a normal weight. I want to fit in a seat at the plane and not have an extension on the seat belt. I want to be able to by clothing at any clothing store. I want to be able to ride on a roller coaster. I want to be able to have children and run and play with them.

Therefore, I must put in the hard work and the sacrifice.

HARD WORK + EATING RIGHT = MY DREAMS COMING TRUE





No comments: