Saturday, March 28, 2009

Friday

My last day before I weigh in. I’m trying not to get too excited about weighing in considering how last week went lol. But I’m still determined to do good and just stick to it no matter what. I know in the long run I will have good results.
In the last few days I’ve noticed that blogging about it has really helped me just focus on it more. One of my friends was saying I should put a weekly pic. I’ve even though about doing a video diary so who knows what I’ll end up doing.
I’m also really excited for the next week. My amazing boyfriend Adam sacrificed his entire visit with the trainer and she came up with a diet for me to try. It is a 10 days sort of a cleanse. But its not like the harsh ones where you just drink juice or something. You can do it for 10 days and then there is a regular diet to follow thereafter, but she says also you can restart the 10 day over if you want so I’m going to start that on Sunday. You have to be super good and super strict, but I think my body really needs that shock etc, so I’m excited to try it. I’m really thankful for her help. Such support I have!

No comments: