Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dare to Dream: Surfer Girl


SURFS UP!!!!!
I decided to start something new.....Dreams! What do you dream about? Well I have LOTS of dreams. Especially about when I'm healthy. I need to focus more on the positive and focus on the reasons I'm doing these, even ones that may seem silly. So to get me motivated, I'm constantly going to just blog about something that I look forward to.

WHY SURFING?:
Why surfing? Well why the hell not!!! Maybe the beach boys are to blame. I grew up listening to those songs.

But honestly, I love love love sports of any kind. Never gotten big into many of the water sports, but I would sure love the opportunity.
The bitch of it, is that when you are this big, there are many things you simply cannot do physically. And I HATE not being able to do things.
In Utah they now have one of those water machines where you can practice surfing. Its just something that I really want to try out. It just looks like so much fun.
So to be able to be comfortable and physically capable of doing it is EVERYTHING.
I guess this is my way of starting a FAT Bucket List. So consider surfing on the list.

No comments: