Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day 9-13

Sunday November 2nd, 2008
Ok so someone has been a slacker with blogging!
Its been a rough road this past week. I forgot to take my pills a couple of more times and then it was Halloween and my period. Just a BAD combination overall lol. We had a little too much fun at our parties. So tomorrow its time to pay the piper. I have this really bad feeling that I gained like 5 pounds or something. It would really suck! But hey its my fault. I have to remember to eat and remember to take my pills.

I’m not going to let anything get in my way! Sometimes you fall, but you get right back up!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I totally understand your frustration. My week last week was a total mess. It is nice to realize that we are all humans,and we hopefully learn from our mistakes, and get back up and try again. :)

Lisa P. said...

You can do it! Theres always a chance to start over. Hopefully there won't be anymore temptations until thanksgiving;) keep it up. You inspire me! I dont know if you read my blog last week but I did 50 minutes of cardio (i usually do 30) because of your fun facts:) Love ya!