Monday, November 10, 2008

Week 3 Results

Original Weight: 368
Week one: 349
Week two: 351
Week three: 353.5

YIKES!!!!! What is happening??

Well its not time to panic or get depressed. After all I have still lost quite a bit of weight on this medication. So its time for reflection. I need to figure out what needs improvement. Here are a few ideas:

1. Need to hit the gym MORE!
2. Need to be better about the 3/1 ration of meat to everything else. I think I haven't quite eaten protein.
3. Need to be diligent about eating snacks and taking pills all on time.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think the best advice anybody gave me is that the scale is not your friend! You really have to base it off of how your body feels,and if your clothes are getting loose. Especially when you are exercising you tend to gain muscle, which obviously weights more. I would actaully get the tape measure out. This is your best bet to see how your body is changing. I still think you are doing awesome, and remember 1 day at a time, we all can get through 1 day right??

Lots of Love,

Heather :)