Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Monday, November 10, 2008

MORNING MOTIVATION:

PROTEIN!!!! Well I’m focusing more on the rules this week. There are things I’ve done great such as drinking tons of water! (Seriously, feels like I drink a lake every day and subsequently frequent the bathroom on a regular basis). My snacking has calmed down. I think if I exercise this week, always take my pills at the right time, and up the protein I will find success!

FOOD:
B: yogurt, banana, protein shake
Snack: banana
L: tuna salad
Snack: apple, soy nuts (They are actually quite good-smoky bbq flavor)
D: chicken, brown rice, carrots, cupcake

RECAP:
I did really good today. The cupcake was actually Weight Watchers so I’m not worried about that. Water consumption was great-no Diet Coke today and I upped the protein quite a bit. I think this will really work for me this week. Also, Adam is insisting I not weigh myself as he thinks he discourages me so I actually am going to make myself wait until Monday when I get weighed in and get my weekly booty shot. It’s going to be really hard to wait! I usually like to get an idea of where I’m doing in the middle of the week and then a couple of days before I weigh in. I can get over it I guess lol.

I’m so proud of Adam. He is amazing. Such a good example to me. He is so strict. Every once in a while, like our weekly cheat he will indulge a little, but during the week he is just so great. And working out, he is so gung ho about it. I mean the days he has his trainer obviously he must go, but the other days its just something he does! Instead of me complaining lately. I’m going through a weird phase.

Truthfully exercise is usually not hard for me really. Lately though I’ve just been a slacker. I’ve been wanting to play on the computer (like myspace, Wow, or facebook lol) instead of working out, so he kinda has to drag my big booty there. Poor guy. J I just love him so much. Thankfully I’m good to my sweetie.

I think sleep needs to be a better priority. Last night we were going to the gym, but as a first Adam didn’t want to go, which never happens. But it doesn’t matter, he still goes 5 times a week, so it just means we will go a different day. We had been at his family’s family night. Which btw was a blast. His mom is wonderful. She loves making dinner for us all, and we switch turns to be in charge of the game etc. So last night we played ‘In the Manner of the Adverb’. I can’t even remember where I got this game as it was so many years ago. It’s a group game and one person goes out and the group picks an adverb, like romantically, or something like that. Then the person comes back in and has everyone do something in the manner of the adverb. Now I’ve played this game with many different groups of people, but I have never had so much fun as with Adam’s family. OMG they are hilarious. Drama queens all of them. Our favorite is always watching Adam. He may be shy, but for this game he is just hilarious and really hams it up. Joey (his brother) was killing me last night. One thing he did was so disgustingly funny. So the word was disgustingly actually and he was asked to dance. So he gets up and does this dance, but when he turns around, he was totally showing plumber crack. OMG we were just all in tears it was so gross. I just love Adam’s family. They are so fun. I fit right in with them. I am a lucky gal!

But anyway, we get home about 9:30ish and we decide we can still play wow. And seriously what feels like 5 minutes later and its 12:30. Yikes! So yeah, not getting the sleep I need and I need to make that a better priority.

My stomach has felt better today for the most part, at night I did feel a little nauseated for a bit.

No comments: