Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Weekend Progress!!!!

1/16/09 Friday
7:00 AM: 2 eggs & salsa, oatmeal
8:43 AM: Awww don’t you just love Fridays???? Seriously. (Hmm, I say that a lot, cuz I keep wanting to write it and stopping myself as I use it to much lol). Oh I’m so sleepy today. I keep being so restless at night, keep thinking about wedding stuff and being so excited about it. Kind of like a kid the night before Christmas. Needs to stop!
Last night was Bonco, and it wasn’t really that hard to say no surprisingly. Even though there was yummy chocolate and sandwiches and the big half-time dessert was oogy gooey brownies with ice cream. Yummalicious! But it seriously (see I told ya) was not hard at all. I even helped Sharon serve everyone and the smell was so yummy. I did have one small piece of chocolate.
I have been really good the last couple of days. I did one of my workout videos yesterday. So I’m a little frustrated as I went up 2 pounds on Thursday and today I’m the same as yesterday. Just surprised as I weigh at the same time, sin ropa (without clothing lol), so there shouldn’t really be any factors that way. Usually when I’m being good I lose. Rah, I have a goal by Monday.
Maybe I’ve been worrying about it too much. So just need to calm down, make sure I get plenty of sleep especially since I have a cold. You can’t worry. This is when you can get frustrated and quit. But I can’t. I just need to keep being good. Sometimes that is just the way it is. Just have to keep at it.
So I have some other plans that will help. Since Adam and I don’t need to book a venue until like the summer, I have told him if I don’t lose the bare minimum 8 pounds each month, then for each month I don’t , he gets to move up the wedding date one month. That way it really pushes me.
I have another goal for Diet Coke. I just really love having the option, and I know there are some bad things about it, but I really want to be able to have a vice. But with all I’ve heard, I know restricting it will be key. I normally drink a lot of water, but lately less because I’ve been drinking more Diet Coke. So I have a good idea that won’t feel completely restrictive or a deprivation. The goal each day is to NOT have any. However, I can have one if I really need to. Also, on my weekly cheat day I can have a Diet Coke and its completely allowable.

3:50 PM: So I’m drinking my one Diet Pepsi lol. I feel guilty! I can barely drink it lol

1/18/09 Sunday
Well I ended up only drinking 1/3rd of that Diet Pepsi and then threw it out. However yesterday I did have one. But I’m okay with drinking just one. They say no one can have just one, but they can!
So yesterday I was good. A little snacky last night, but I think its okay. You live and you learn. And you just keep plugging away. I’m determined not to weigh until tomorrow morning. Last night I was proud of myself though. Not at first, I wasn’t feeling great in the morning so I begged Adam for us to be able to go to the gym later that night. Jen and I went and bought some stuff for the wedding. Oh and I must digress for a moment. I love just having a long time and being able to start already without all the pressure that most soon-to-be-brides must experience (poor dears). I have decided firmly on the cameo pink, black, white, and silver. Its so very pretty. The pink is just a delicate pink. Very pretty. It will all be enhanced with cameos. I got something off of E-Bay a while back. Last night I bought some loose cameos that we can use. I also found some that you can buy for 40 cents and that match my color scheme too. I’m so stoked! I was looking for hours last night on the internet and centerpieces etc. I did find some ideas I really like. I want to see what it would look like to copy a picture of us on vellum paper and put it in a backless frame and a candle in the back of it. Its supposed to make it glow a little. So I bought some candles to try it out with. Then we could decorate a candle with ribbon and a cameo. Then like a little homemade hat box and then a Victorian cone filled with rose petals and both decorated with cameo and lacy ribbon etc. Then all around the tablecloth will be pebbles/rocks with those rub on sayings that say “I love you” and “I do” etc. It should be really pretty. So you can see the rocks (some are black, some are pink), perhaps the tablecloths could be pink with black trim and then a piece across the middle in silver??? I have to see what that looks like to make up my mind. Anyway if the picture doesn’t work out, I want to lay out b&w pictures of me and Adam. So fun!!! We also found a few more frames. I have a ton of frames we can already use for the display tables. We did buy a couple more. I want candles and those Victorian cones everywhere and cameos on everything. I think it will be so pretty!
Anyway so the part I was proud of is that Adam started raiding so we didn’t go to the gym Saturday. Then I was raiding (Wow game) until 1. Well I had promised him I would work out, so I popped in a workout video and did it. I felt really good about that.
Today we will go right after breakfast.

No comments: