Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wednesday-January 21, 2009
Gripe, gripe, gripe! Do you ever just have one of those days?!!!! And somehow you just want the world to know, even when its not that big of a deal! Sometimes I feel like all I do is complain. Isn’t it sad that most of us have all of these wonderful things in our lives-we have cars, food, place to live. Compared to starving people, do we really have anything to complain about?
Yeah probably not, but I’m gonna do it anyway! So it probably started this morning when I saw my face all red and bloated. My eyes all tired and red. Upset at myself since it was my own bloody fault for not going to bed until midnight. Perhaps someday I will realize I’m not 22 anymore-meh, hasn’t happened yet!
Then I remember I have to train a class today for Sales. Have to look semi decent. So I take a shower (I actually do this on ALL days, not JUST when I have trainings lol) and wear a dressier outfit and actually do my hair and head out the door.
The early morning was fine. I was packing up all my shot glasses in preparation for the “desk demotion”. Talking to co-workers, working on projects. I prepare for the training, set up examples in the build key and head over to the Draper II building. Contemplate on drive over when I will clean up my car that looks like I live in it. Hmmm, one day I suppose.
So I show up and the receptionist isn’t there and the usual meeting listings are not in the conference room they call “The Blender”. I’m early, and the room is occupied. Oh well, so much for making sure the computer works.
I head in the bathroom and I have my laptop (in case the computer acts up) and purse and hang on the stall. I wash my hands and head back to the stall to get my purse and laptop and someone walks in. I walk out and then realize in horror the person probably thinks I didn’t wash my hands! You know how rumors are. People will whisper in future company meetings “That’s the girl who doesn’t wash her hands”………oh well. I get inside and realize I need a drink badly. I roam that side of the building. WTH! Where is the break room? Am I blind or mentally challenged? Please don’t answer. Finally like a dumbass I ask someone. Its on the 2nd floor. Weird. So I go there and of course its locked. My badge won’t work. So I go back to the front lobby glaring at the people in my meeting room, ornary and thirsty. (are you feeling sorry for me yet lol j/k-kinda). So I get in 10 minutes early-wahoo! I review my notes. Of course the system isn’t set up correctly and I have to do all the installs for our program to work blah blah blah. And then its 11:00. Hmmm, don’t see anyone here yet. This is the right room right? Check mark. And the day? Is the day right. Yep siree. Hmmmm. I start getting annoying by 11:10. How typical of people. Rah. I bet no one will even show up. 11:25-hmmm, I could go over and ask but hell no I’m too upset. Now am I really upset at them? Not really, just annoyed at the whole having to move thing and having prepared for this when none of this department showed up for the previous 2 trainings. So I leave annoyed as hell. But what do I come back to? I have moved all my stuff previously except for my phone and computer. I was hoping by some miracle they had decided to move it. And had they? Of course not.
Ok so nothing against my company, but everywhere else I’ve been they have people who do that. Now I realize I work for a technology company, but I just know my software program, doesn’t mean I know everything about computers! Rah. So I get back already agitated, only to look forward to having to climb under my desk multiple times. Once under the old desk to unplug everything. Then I need to remember what was plugged in where and go under the new desk and plug things in. This may sound easy but when you have a laptop mount and an additional monitor and speakers, keyboard, mouse, and the phone. And realize some of the stuff has big chords that won’t fit through the hole so you have to push it up through the hole and grab it. And I’m sorry to be so crude, but the last thing people want to see as they are walking down the aisle is my big ol’ booty sticking out from under the desk. I don’t get on my hands and knees for just anybody. Bwa ha ha ha, now I REALLY am being crude.
Anyway it all worked! By some miracle my computer works AND my phone so apparently I’m not as big of a moron as I suspected. I did have to IM Adam to get me to calm down. Sheesh, I get all worked up over nothing!

Thursday-January 22, 2009
Lol so my luck continues……..our main toilet has not been working forever. The complex has fixed it like 10 times. Now the seat is off, the flusher is broken, and you have to flush it like 10 times for it to work. So this morning the toilet in our bedroom (well you know, not literally in the bathroom-hmmm, that would be gross but so convenient lol) has a problem. It overflows. And there was only like 4 squares of tp in it. Not to be graphic, but yikes. So I have no toilet right now. Hmm, perhaps I should stop sipping water right now ha ha ha. Hopefully apartment people will be here soon.
Awww I love my Thursday flex days. I already did shopping. I did dishes and some of the cleaning. Laundry is being done right now. (Adam actually did have of it last night bless his soul). So what am I going to do tonight? Absolutely nothing! Lol. I need it. Still battling that cold and I’m way behind on my shows! I’m actually watching American Idol from last night as I’m writing this. Its still the auditions, so totally its my favorite!!!
So diet-wise I’m doing good. I was 360 beginning of January. Now I’m 354.5. Slow yes! I hope to do better, but I just recently started back into exercising etc as I was so very sick. But no excuses any more! Been to the gym a lot this week. I’m thinking about getting the body bugg system. It monitors how many calories you are burning throughout the day so keeping track if you are burning more than you are consuming. Seems really cool so Adam may get it for me as its on special this month. I’m stoked! I think it would really help me and a much cheaper alternative then a trainer.
Oh man I’m such a cry-baby lately! I stayed up super late last night and was watching the Biggest Loser. It is extra motivating to me this year because there are some really big people! Finally I can relate a little more. Some people previously are like 250 and although to most people that is a small planet, its small potatoes to a biggie like me. There is actually a woman who was like 375. The guy weighed around 400, so I feel like I can relate so much more to it this time. They work so very hard. I know I can do it too.

No comments: