Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday, January 25, 2009
WEEKEND!!!!!

Bikini body I’m coming!!!!
One more glorious day left!!!!! Awww, I live for the weekends.........We’ve been working out like crazy which excites me so much! So weird, but I actually crave it now. I’m gonna ride this wave as long as it lasts. I seriously can’t wait to use the Body Bugg! We have to wait until the last day of the month paycheckwise to get it. Yesterday we were at Jen’s and she has one but hasn’t used it. I nearly stuck it under my shirt and walked out! I’ve been seriously hungry for that thing, and there it sat in an un-opened package crying out to me. Use me! Use me! J/K but anyway I’m excited to use the thing as you can tell. I know some of those machines lie about the calories, some seriously can’t pick up my heart rate. And I’m pretty sure I have a heart (although some exes may argue that ha ha ha j/k. I’m always the one that got dumped) so lots of times it doesn’t tell me the calories. Plus, no one really knows how many calories they burn cleaning and just going about your day. Not sure how this little thing does it, but it’s up to 90% accurate so I’m looking forward to that!
Tonight’s workout was tough but worth it!

I want to look good in my wedding dress!

No comments: