Wednesday, January 28, 2009

He Never Promised me a Promise Ring



I can’t even remember if I already blogged about this. I know I commented about it on Facebook, but I got my promise ring! I’m so very excited about it. Can’t wait to me Holly Holt one day. (But boy is that a lot of HOL, HOL lol)……I guess at least its not Julia Goolia. (Name that movie Lisa!)
Jen and I actually did a little shopping the other day, and figured out some stuff I want. I’ve spent hours and hours looking online to figure out what I want.
THE COLORS:


Cameo pink, black, silver and white



THE THEME:
Victorian. There will be Victorian cones, maybe even some shoes, hats, fans etc.



THE CENTERPIECES:


I’m not sure completely, want to see how it will look, but my ideas so far: pebbles with wedding rub-ons strewn across the table, candles with ribbon & cameos, backless b&w pic of us on vellum paper w/ candle behind it, small Victorian cone with rose petals, small hatbox.
It’s so fun looking at things and deciding what you want. I actually discovered some cameos that I can get for 40 cents and even found some cameo molds that we can use for chocolates and even for icing for the cake! So way excited! I’m the luckiest girl in the world! Tons of time.
I really can do this. I can find things that I like and not spend a fortune, and I can be a relatively healthy bride by that time. And how lucky seriously to not have to do it in a few short months and stress like most people have to for their weddings.




3 comments:

Lisa P. said...

You're so cute! Wedding singer is the movie! weddings are so fun to plan. whatever I can do to help I would love to. I love that your name will be hol hol. thats going to be your new nickname. holla!

Our Dowland Journal said...

Hello? Where was my phone call about this? I feel so neglected and unimportant....boo-hoo...

Holly said...

Oh crap I'm in trouble!!!! I'm sorry for not calling you guys. Don't you know its like we are married anyway lol.