Monday, October 27, 2008

WEIGHT IN DAY!!!!!

Monday, October 27, 2008

ORIGINAL WEIGHT (10/17/08): 368
LAST WEEK: 362
TODAY: 349
WEEK’S LOSS: 13 POUNDS!
TOTAL (in 10 days) = 19 POUNDS!


Yeah, I’m pretty much speechless. In ever imagined I could lose so quickly. Now I won’t be losing that quickly in the future. It simply wouldn’t be healthy. When I see the dr again he will make sure everything is okay etc. If you lose too quickly they are afraid that you will easily gain it back. But I am being healthy. I’m eating right and regularly and drinking plenty of water!
But wow, aside from that being possibly too quick, I’m just so thrilled. I’m more happy than I can could ever express. I mentioned in an earlier post that I haven’t been 350 for 3 years. At my heaviest I was 414 pounds-YIKES. I had gotten down to 350 with a trainer, but I simply couldn’t keep my weight there. I have struggled for 3 years. I had a different trainer, I did Weight Watchers and all kinds of diets and had success, but nothing consistent. I would lose maybe 20 but then later gain it back. I went from 380-360 seriously about 10 times over the last 3 years, causing me just so much frustration. The 350 mark just felt like some kind of a mental block. I simply couldn’t get past it! I knew with this diet that I would get to my 350 mark, but I expected it to be after 3-4 weeks, so I am ELATED!

2 comments:

Lisa P. said...

Holy Crap girl! That is super fantastic~!!! I hope its ok I'm checking in on you daily. I want to share in your success. Keep it up!

Our Dowland Journal said...

You Rock!. I miss you tons! YOu are doing a great job and I am so glad you are so happy! Will you email me your work email address again....? j.dowland@yahoo.com