Thursday, October 23, 2008

Day 3!!!!!



DAY 3


Dietwise:


I'm doing really great. Energy is high! I'm sticking to the diet to a tee. Not having cravings. I'm pretty boring! Still peeing A LOT. I'm telling you water goes right through me!


I have to admit there was one point today where I thought about Diet Coke, but I kept myself so busy with work that it quickly passed. I fixed myself one of the fizzy vitamin drinks (check them out, you can get them anywhere-they are called Emergen-C's)


I have told some friends about it already. I know its premature, but I really just KNOW this is going to work. I want everyone to suceed. But it is different for everyone. Some things work for some and not others. But seriously for the first time I feel like I can do it! Its different this time. I'm not obsessed about food all day long. No caffeine headache! No cheating all day long here and there, hoping it won't matter!


I KNOW I SOUND CHEEZY BUT I CAN DO IT!


I am going to cheat one night this weekend, and I feel good about that. You have to have some kind of a reward. No one is going to never eat treats again the rest of their life. That just isn't possible. And the thing is I could actually have a mini candy bar or something a day and it wouldn't hurt anything. I just feel like I don't need it and that is unheard of. Its all about moderation and being realistic.


Motivation:



So today I was looking at a picture of myself back in high school. Hee hee pretty funny pic. I laugh as it was back before I wore much makeup, did much with my hair, or new how to take care of my eyebrows, but BESIDES that look at my size!!! I think I was like a 14 at the time. It was when I went on a little weight loss kick and started exercising like crazy and lost about 30-40 pounds. I think actually my dad and I had done Nutri-System. Ok and nothing against that diet, but no, the food does NOT taste all that great people. Plus I think that diets where you don't eat real food will be really hard when you get back to eating normal stuff to not gain it all back.


But anyway this picture is pretty motivational to me, because I have been heavy for so very long that sometimes its hard to imagine what I would look like.


I have to show a picture of my honey! I met Adam in March. He has had my heart ever since! He is my life. He encourages me. He has actually lost 60 pounds through a trainer and is only 20 away from his goal. I'm afraid this pic of him is actually a fat pic as he is thinner now. Anyway he is my everything! We are thinking of getting married sometime in the future-year to 2 years. Talk about motivation!!!! This butt has to fit in a dress soon!!!! (Not to mention that we want babies)

No comments: