Friday, October 24, 2008

Day 4!!!!!


7:00 AM: Oh ick it can’t be time to wake up already! Snooze! So funny because on my flex schedule weeks (working 4 ten hour shifts) I have been at work at 7! Funny how I can’t even wake up at that time. (hmm, might be because we keep going to bed after midnight lol)


7:45 AM: Yikes, better get my ars outta bed! Now I will have to quickly do hair without straightening it (like I do almost ALL days lol) Time for breakfast and I’m ready for it. My body needing that start. I have my eggs, protein shake, and my oatmeal and I’m quite sated and finally awake!


8:00 AM: OMG!!!!! Scale HAS to be lying! Not going to report it officially as my scale is off from the one at the clinic, so mums the word for now (ha ha), but lets just say its appearing to be QUITE significant!


11:20 AM: Still feeling great and no cravings! Unheard of SERIOUSLY. I feel like a normal human who is in control of their life for once. OH man, my only regret is not hearing of this magical drug SOONER. I eat my orange with pleasure and drink the slightly icky vitamin drink. Can’t believe I’m full-from an orange people! Eating healthy is suddenly possible. Have to admit though, looking forward to cheat with Adam (my boyfriend) Saturday night J And I think I desserve it. (Though part of me feels like this is cheating or something lol-but honestly I don’t think I could have done it otherwise without some kind of an assistance due to the insane cravings, that I’m really starting to think were slightly physical and not just a sign of mental weakness)………….oh man! Seriously, I’m thinking I for SURE can be to 300 by Disneyland end of March. (You have no idea how awful it is not to go on rides. Luckily Disneyland’s seats are bigger, but do to this gal’s voluptuous booty, I haven’t been able to ride most rides at Lagoon (the only amusement park in Utah basically) for YEARS!!!! So I’m imagining myself on a roller coast and in a wedding dress one day (although NOT both at the same time lol)

4:50: Ok so I thought more about the cheating thing and this is definitely NOT cheating. I am being healthy and eating right and drinking water, no soda pop etc. I’m just enlisting the aid of an appetite suppressant that I need so much! Nothing wrong with using tools that are out there and being monitored by a dr makes me feel good about it J

No comments: