Wednesday, October 22, 2008

DAY 2 & BEFORE PICS!!!!




DAY TWO:
Well things went great!!! But don't they always on the 2nd day of a diet? You are all excited and motivated still. Only time will tell if I stick to it!!!!

But I think things look really good. Better than good! Its so wonderful actually. NO CRAVINGS!!!! I can't even believe that. I ALWAYS have cravings!!! Its unheard of and unbelievable. Seriously I've been trying to do the six small meal diet for like 2 years. I would do good but couldn't stick to it. But I always cheated quite a bit because I felt I could get away with it. But now I dont' even crave.


I HAVEN'T CRAVED DIET COKE!!!!

I have to say I'm happier than I've been in a long, long time. I really think this is the time!

I took some before pictures today (even though I've already lost 6 pounds in the pic)


1 comment:

Lisa P. said...

Girl, I think you look really good in your before pics:)