Sunday, October 26, 2008

DAY 6
Sunday, October 26, 2008

FOOD:
B: 2 eggs, 2 egg whites, oatmeal
L: chicken, peppers & cucumber
Snack: apple
D: chicken & broccoli, carrots, & cauliflower


EXERCISE:
I wanted to do more today-45 minutes is really best for cardio because you burn fat for 2 more hours after you are done than if you only do 30 but I kind of had a scary thing happen. I don’t think it’s the pills, but I will be careful and monitor it just to make sure. What happened, is I was determined to do 10 on the Stair Master as I had done only 5 yesterday. It was a little too much. I think I got overheated or something. I felt really faint and had to sit down and splash cold water on myself for 15 minutes. Kinda freaky. I think I’m gonna do the Stair Master when I’ve lost 50 more pounds.
25 min: weight training-shoulders
10 min: Stair Master
15 min: Elliptical


EMOTIONS:
Well tonight I was kind of woozy I think from the Stair master still so I need to be super careful.
I’m so excited to weigh in tomorrow and get another Vitamin B shot. Kind of funny, I’ve never looked forward to a Monday and never looked forward to a shot before!
I’m also very excited to see that the medicine is still curbing my cravings! Today I wondered if it wouldn’t be quite so effortless. Typically in the past when I’d ignored my cravings and followed a strict diet and then cheated, it was nearly impossible to stop cheating. Once I’d tasted what I had missed, I just craved it more and more. So I’m THRILLED that it is still working.

Again, I’m on phentremine, a water pill, and some pre-diabetic medicine. I’m being monitored by a dr etc at the MD Diet which is nice. I go in once a week for a vitamin shot and they weigh me which is great, but anyone could get their dr to prescribe the appetite suppressant (phentremine) and its only 10-14 bucks a month. I SO recommend it if you have cravings that are out of control. IT WORKS!!!

STAY TUNED TOMORROW FOR THE BIG WEIGH IN!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey Holly,

I am so proud of you. You are doing awesome. I look forward to following this journey with you.