Sunday, October 26, 2008

Day 5!!!



DAY 5
Saturday, October 25, 2008



I can’t believe how wonderful this diet is! These pills are magical. I think I seriously have found what works for me!



11:00 AM: mmmm I love sleeping in until whenever on Saturdays! Truthfully I normally don’t sleep in quite so much, but Adam and I are night people. We were up until almost 3! Craziness. I so love the weekend! Last night I did all the weekend shopping and did laundry and cleaning so we can be pretty lazy!!! We are playing WOW (I know, I’m such a nerd)



EXERCISE:
Now exercise hasn’t been that hard for me. I’m pretty athletic for someone my size! But its been a while and I do have some things that make it difficult. My back has been hurting more than normal. I have one heel also where I’m losing the arch (plantarfascitis) that really bothers me too. But I love exercising! It’s always hard getting yourself to go, but once you are there it feels really good!





Today's workout:


30 min Weight Training: Back


45 min Cardio: 5 min Stair Master


40 min Elliptical



1:00-1:30: I’m doing Adam’s back exercises with him. They told me not to do too much with weights, but I still think it’s important. I think my primary focus should be cardio though. I’m a lucky girl. I know I’m disgusting, but I just love my honey! It is so awesome to find someone that sees your for YOU and not just looking for a Barbie. He is incredible. But anyway that is a different story!



1:30-2:15 PM: Oh man this cardio was tough!!! I had to listen to my ipod and watch tv to distract myself (The Ring was on wahoo). But it felt seriously good! I just kept thinking about all of the things I will be able to do soon. Rollerblading. LOL I guess I’m a kid at heart! I just can’t wait until I can go scuba diving, until I can just do EVERYTHING!!! I will have to blog about it tomorrow!



CHEAT:
6:30-We went to 3 different places tonight to get what we wanted. For his cheat Adam wanted the Jalapeno burger from Carl’s Jr and their fries. I wanted cheddar tater tots from Taco Time and Nachos…mmmm! Then we got a shake from Iceberg.
Honestly it was hard at first to enjoy it because I kept thinking about how many calories I was consuming and I didn’t want to gain anything back, but then the smell hit me lol. You deserve to live a little! I couldn’t even eat all of it. (thankfully)

No comments: