Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Day ONE!!!!

The Plan (with MD Diet)
-Weekly weigh ins and vitamin shots
-Cleanse of green veggies and lean protein, eating every 2 hours
-Drinking lots of water
-Monthly dr. meetings
-Medications (appetite suppressants, pre-diabetic medication, water pill)

Things I've noticed about today:
  1. I have a LOT more energy today. I had a cold recently and have felt so exhausted, so I definitely feel the vitamin B shot from last night.
  2. I seriously haven't had cravings! This is unknown to me. I didn't think the phetrimine could work on the same day, but seriously I haven't craved anything.
  3. I am having to use the bathroom a lot! The water pill will do that to you.

What I did RIGHT:

  1. I set a timer for each snack (I eat every 2 hours) or meal to remind me to take it. This worked SO well.
  2. I stuck to my meal plan. (This never happens.)
  3. I had a Diet Dr Pepper open, but I threw it away without taking a sip. (again a miracle)

What I could IMPROVE ON:

  1. Keep drinking lots of water.
  2. Have extra snacks I can eat just in case

How do I FEEL?:

One word-G-R-E-A-T! I seriously am proud of myself. I found something affordable and that I can follow, AND its healthy and being regulated my a dr. This is important to me. Instead of focusing on the past, I'm working on the future to make me a happy and healthy woman!

My MOTIVATION:

  • I don't want to feel icky and no energy anymore!
  • I don't want to miss out on things because of the weight!
  • I want to fit in a wedding dress sometime in the future
  • I want to have kids and to be able to bike ride with them etc.
  • I want to play sports again
  • I want to be able to fit my ass comfortably at theatres, airplane seats, and amusement park rides!!!!!
  • I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND IN MARCH! I HAVE TO BE DOWN TO 300 THEN

No comments: