Saturday, July 18, 2009

Week in Review…..

I'm kind of boring! Not much going on lately but I am happy! Today is Saturday and Adam and I have resolved to do absolutely NOTHING today. (Although I did clean and do laundry lol, wrote some articles lol)

Funny Quotes

X96 Radio Station

"Richie, I've never seen you naked, but I sure would like to." (Bill)

"Gina has now walked 10 miles on this program (walking a mile on the show). It may be more miles than she has walked in her life." (Bill)

"I'm tempted to try this pantyliner experiment and see how many days I can wear the same pear of underwear………….do I stick them to me or the underwear?" (Kerry)

"Kerry you can cut me open and sleep in my guts when you are cold" (Gina)

These guys kill me seriously!

Moments of Shame

We got killed Wednesday night in soccer. 5-0. Their goalie almost scored on us. It was pretty pathetic. Seriously sucks having a new team against people who have been playing for 4+ years.

Harry Potter

I tortured poor Adam by making him watch Harry Potter late Tuesday night. Jen's boyfriend Chad was less than thrilled as well.

Our cousin Alisa was having everyone dress up, so we decided to go as dentists and be Hermione's parents. It was pretty funny. But oh my I'm getting old. So hard to stay up that late anymore. Oh I hate growing old. I don't know when it happened, but seriously in my 20's I could survive on like 4 hours of sleep and stay up until all hours of the night and not blink an eye. Now that seriously doesn't happen. I was really lucky and was able to sleep in. But enough about sleep, lets get to the movie.

I still don't know what I think! I mean it felt like one of those set-up movies for the next which is totally to be expected. But usually its just the end where you feel like that. The bonuses were that the acting was amazing and I thought they did the love interest scenes in a funny way that was pretty clever, rather than cheesy how it seemed to be on the movie Twilight. But there was something lacking. Not special effects though! Seriously seamless about that, the best HP in that respect. So what was it that was missing? I am not quite sure, and I'm willing to admit perhaps I'm fuzzy as I was so tired when I was watching it.

It just seems like it lacked a little action. The story was not as intense as the others have been. Could just be me.

Life

Friday

So I got all pissy this morning (Friday) when I weighed in this morning. I have done exceptionally well-no cheating etc like I normally do so I was disappointed. But tomorrow is official weigh-in day and I'm just not going to sweat it. Just have to keep at it!

Oh its been a long, long week. I'm so glad its Friday. Today I'm gonna clean and get some articles done and work on some more wedding stuff. J Wahoo!

Saturday

Weighed in and I'm exactly the same. 1 pound less than when I started one program though. I know I can do better.

No comments: