Saturday, July 18, 2009

Weekly Review: Health Talk

Results

I'm not going to get depressed or sad about it. It just happens. Just need to stick to it.

Last Week: 354

This week: 354

Programs I'm On

  • GoWear Fit
  • Online Training program

What I Did Good

  • Restricted Diet Coke somewhat (could do better)
  • Did stick to my meal plans (and it ain't easy people)
  • Did start cardio workouts (3-kinda wussy I know)
  • Tracked food & exercise MOST days

What Needs Improvement

  • Need to drink more water (did good some days)
  • Need to add weight workouts and more cardio
  • Restrict Diet Coke to 1-2 daily
  • Keep track of diet EVERY DAY

The Plan

Ok so lets kick it up a knotch, and this time ACTUALLY do it! I just need to keep watching my portions and eating right and hit the gym LOTS and LOTS

Motivation/Focus

  • Wedding dress!
  • Babies!
  • Soccer (I wanna be soccer bitch)

No comments: