Friday, May 29, 2009

You say its your Birthday!

Thursday, May 28, 2009
Wow another year older and deeper in debt! I had such a fun birthday. We went with Adam’s family to Wendover on a bus. His mom had organized the whole thing. It was only like $14 and we got lots of fun things like $5 to spend there, a free coffee, free buffet. Seriously it was an amazing deal. Adam and I had so much fun playing on the machines. Neither of us have done it that much, he in fact had never been to Wendover. We gave ourselves some fun money to spend. I lost all mine of course. But Adam actually won! He spent his money on me for my birthday after we got home. I got a bunch of clothes, yeah me!!!! What a sweetie eh? I just love that man of mine! Anyway it was a great day. We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Yummers!

No comments: