Friday, May 29, 2009

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Breakfast: 3 egg whites, ½ cup granola, ½ cup milk, banana
Snack: Fiber One bar, banana
Lunch: edamame beans, ¾ cup brown rice, cheese stick
Snack: apples, cottage cheese
Dinner:
EXERCISE:
WHAT IS GOOD? Well I only have one Diet Pepsi today, that is very very good. So I’m drinking tons and tons of water J
WHAT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT?:
Dear Diary: Holy cow, can’t believe its my birthday tomorrow! Isn’t that just crazy. Well for once I’m not really that worried about it to be honest. Its just a number, and nearly the whole time I’ve been 33, I thought I was 34 anyway so I guess it doesn’t matter at all!
I’m so excited, we are going to Wendover with Adam’s family and actually taking the fun bus! I’m so excited for it. Haven’t been there in ages so it should be a blast

No comments: