Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday, May 25, 2009

Ok so I said I would blog EVERY day,so here goes! I need to realize the consequences of everything you put in your mouth and everything you do. Well already its going better.
Today’s steps so far: 13,120
Yesterday: 3746

LOL! That’s so pathetic. But I am impressed I am doing better! Here is my morning- ode to Bridget Jones style:
7:05 AM: Aw, could just wake up now and have a nice long day……will do it. Look how cute Adam looks. I could let him sleep and go clean like I’ve done many times before. Bloody splendid idea…Will get up here in just a couple moments…just gonna close my eyes for just a couple more minutes.
2 hours later: Oh rats I could’ve had everything done by now….for sure I’m getting up right now…(yawns and pulls covers over head)
11 AM: Oh wow, I feel so refreshed. Nothing could make this day better. (Adams walks in room and kissing ensues)
(Smiles and eats breakfast Adam made: granola, 1% milk, 3 egg whites & salsa, banana)
So yesterday I was up to 352-eeek. But that was in the morning. All day we were cheating for some bizarre reason. We ate an entire box of oreos! (hesitantly steps on scale)…………wow the scale God loves me today. I’m 348. Hmmm. Not sure in what kind of universe that no exercise and eating half a package of oreos helps you lose 4 pounds! (Sounds like the kind of world I really want to live in though)
12:15 PM: Yes, walking to the gym is a great idea!................oh blast its kinda hot. Why are there no bloody sidewalks around here anyway? Not like I should be scared, I’m a fairly big target, so it would be highly unlikely that a car wouldn’t see me…..Why must Adam walk so bloody fast? I think he forgets I’m carrying like 3 people here lol.
Its bad that it has been a few days since we worked out. The slacking has certainly had an effect. Its like mentally I want to be 350 which doesn’t make any sense. I don’t really want to be that weight of course. Am I just scared? Actually I don’t think I’m scared at all. I think I’m just lazy and don’t want to put the work in. That’s exactly what it is actually. That and having no patience. This is the pattern I go through:
1-Work hard & exercise & eat right and lose a little.
2-Keep working hard etc & don’t lose or gain a pound.
3-Try to stick to it but get frustrated. Upset that when I’ve done so good that I haven’t lost a lot at this weight. Throw towel in and gain 5 pounds.
4-Get back on track and lose a pound.
5-Get frustrated again and go off diet completely
This is what I need to do:
Exercise & eat right all the time. Not get frustrated when I lose little or gain. If I stick to diet and keep eating right, I will lose in the long run. I just lose slowly.
I need to just get totally over it and stop crying about it. I didn’t gain it all really quick, and its not going to come off quickly or easily. So just make the most of it!
12:25-1:10:
· 20 minutes Precor machine
· 25 minutes Treadmill: 6 light jogging, 19 minutes power walk
1:10-1:25: I always love the feeling after a workout. I’m so bloody tired lol. On the walk home I felt like dropping to the grass and taking a nap!
Well anyway, after that I watched (finally) the last half of the finale of American Idol. Okay seriously best final ever! It was so very good. And go Kris! I actually knew he’d already won and wasn’t going to watch it, but then I heard about the bikini girl part on the news and figured I must watch it. While I watched I bounced on the ball and had a snack-fiber one bar & cheese stick.
After that I put on my favorite music while I did dishes & laundry, dancing around and taking extra steps etc. Not a bad way to get some additional exercise in!

SUMMARY:
I did really good today actually. I wanted more to snack on late at night, but I wouldn't let me. The gym seriously kicked my ass, but in a good way. In a couple of days I will start back up with weights. I know I can do this. I love days like this.

No comments: