Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bonkorama!!!!


It all went well. Gee I love hosting parties! I so wish I could do that for a living or something. Not throw Bonko parties, but just parties in general. So much for fun than software seriously!
The theme was pink, black, and white, kind of like our wedding colors! I spend way more than I could afford, thankfully everyone pitches in for the prizes though. I found a bunch of bath stuff and put in really cute bags, they loved them.


I way went way overboard on the food surprise surprise. It was so much fun. I made my famous scotcharoos and put those cameo molds I bought on top. But my favorite was the pretzels. Now I’ve done chocolate pretzels for years, but these were the cutest ones I’ve done thus far. I found normal shaped pretzels but that were really fat and then used white, brown, and pink chocolate, dipping, double-dipping and drizzling. It was a blast. And they are darling.

Everyone said I need to get someone to make them for the wedding. Ha. Those stay good for a couple of weeks. I could make them to be honest!

No comments: