Saturday, February 21, 2009

I GET KNOCKED DOWN BUT I DRAG MYSELF UP AGAIN


Saturday, February 21, 2009
6:00 AM
Oh I’m so very tired! Thank heaven I don’t have to get up right now. Oh, I hate how I get up so much to pee. Look how sweet Adam looks in his sleep. So funny that he sleeps with a pillow on his head. What a nut!
Oh! I should go weigh in. It’s been another week. Wahoo! I’m pretty sure I didn’t do as good this week, but I really think I will lose 2-3 pounds. Monday was pretty bad, but the rest of the days I really did good.
Huh!!!!! 350??? How can that be? I was 345. I gained 5 pounds! Oh please tell me this is a dream.
9:00 AM
I guess it wasn’t a dream. I just can’t believe this seriously. I feel just like giving up. That 350 I swear is a curse. It’s like my body won’t let me leave it. I can’t get up right now. I don’t want to go to the gym. I don’t want to come home and clean. I just want to cry and sleep forever. What is the point? How could I have gained? I’m so sick of this! All this hard work and now to gain? I can’t handle it. Adam really wants to get going but I just can’t stop wallowing in self-pity.
4:39 PM
Well I didn’t give up! I went to the gym and I got re-inspired anew. Worked out hard. After all it is my time of month. Who knows? Things just happen.
I really pushed myself hard at the gym. On the treadmill I kept bumping up the incline and made myself jog as much as I could-12 minutes. Once I couldn't jog anymore I turned up the speed and kept increasing the incline, pushing myself to the max.
After that I did 30 minutes on the Precor machine. Listened to my fast music so I would keep the pace up. I moved it up to level 7 which is a pretty high restistance for me. Its so worth it though.
sometimes it feels hard, but Boo hoo stop crying and keep working hard. It will all pay off in the end. I just need to focus on the big picture ya’ll. Keep eating right and exercising and it will pay off. I will get in that wedding dress and when I go on that cruise a few months later, I will be at a healthy weight.

No comments: