Monday, February 2, 2009

Bodybugg Results Day 1


So below is the main graph. I met my target goal! If I do this every day this week then I should at least lose 2 pounds.


Line 1-This is the target amount of calories you want to burn each day

Line 2-This is the target amount of calories you should consume (or stay under amount)

Line 3-This is your defecit. You want it to be DEFECIT (means you have burned more than you consumed)

NUTRITION:
Kudos to me! I did a good job!


NUTRIENTS:

Hmm, this gives one some perspective. I need to lower the cholesterol and fat and sodium and make the fiber higher!


STEPS


So this is really cool! Great job.

OVERALL:

I think I did really great :) I did weigh myself and as promised to my boyfriend since I didn't lose 2 pounds last week I have to not consume any diet soda! Bummer! Hello water and coffee lol. But I'm positive I will lose weight this week. Since I started on Saturday I will actually wait until then to weigh again and hopefully I will have met my 2 pound goal!

No comments: