Monday, August 3, 2009

How is it AUGUST???

What Exactly is the "BEYOND"?

So I have this wedding planning book. It's the kind that tells you when you should do what. It actually says between 8-10 months prior that you should register. Ha ha. I know nobody does that. But I figured it was something we could get done and over with.

We planned on Friday to register for a few places. Yeah, well we only got done at one place- Bed Bath & Beyond. It is actually a pretty tiring experience seriously.

Oh but so much fun! Not only was it awesome that we were doing it together, but it was really fun planning on everything you want. All of the stuff we have is so very old, it's time for new stuff. So here are the themes we decided on:

  • Monkey bathroom
  • Italian kitchen
  • Jungle living room
  • Movie bedroom
  • Coke bathroom

Family Parties With and Without Booz

Recently we went to a party with my family for the 24th. It was so nice to see everyone! You never seem to be able to meet quite often enough. We actually combined it (the 24th celebration) with the extended McAffee's so Patty and Richard were there. This was obviously the party WITHOUT booz. My family doesn't actually need them to be loud and crazy lol. We had a lot of fun. We played soccer, had a picnic. It was a total blast.

The party with the booz was last night at Adam's parents. Oh man it was hilarious! There was the man table that we all avoided as they were drinking the most. It got to the point where we had to hide the children inside watching movies as to not corrupt them. They sucked in Adam there too. But he didn't drink that much, just enough to be funny. Brad was also hilarious! I got him to dance the river dance twice! Oh man, I can't even repeat most of what he said. Good times!

Just Kickin' It

Yeah so my work team has still not won a game. But we haven't lost all of them, just all but one. Oh the soccer ties! We are doing so much better though. It has been a blast. My leg is doing a LOT better too which is a total bonus.    

Working my Tail Off

User's Conference is coming up and we are working on SO many projects besides it that its insane. You don't have time to think, you just work, work, work. Probably gonna put in a lot of overtime until conference. Such is life! Its next month. I'm just so grateful though that the wedding is next April, because I know I would have gone so so crazy trying to do both at the same time.

Shark Week

And just so you know its Shark Week! And that really has nothing to do with anything but its AWESOME!!!!! Don't miss it.


 

No comments: