Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Sweetest Thing

I'M SO CHEEZY

And I don't even care. Work is so insane right now, but I had to take a moment and write something about my honey. Last night we had stayed up way to ridiculously late and had a rather difficult time falling asleep. We were just cuddling and talking. We got into that whole "who do I love thee…." Mumbo jumbo but it was seriously the sweetest thing ever. He was telling me my best qualities and mentioned my personality and how much fun we have together and how much he loves. But then he said something about how he can't wait to get home to me every day from work. Oh man! How adorably sweet is that? I didn't tell him, but it brought a couple tears to my eyes.

I'm just so grateful I met him. I am a very, very lucky girl. He is seriously amazing. I've never had so much fun and felt so much love with someone before. I am so excited to get married to Adam!!!!

Corny? Yes! But I'm looking for corny in my life. J (name that movie)

(Okay I'll shut up and you can stop puking now)

No comments: