Monday, April 6, 2009

One Big Screw-up

So today I really screwed up. So dumb because last week I lost 4 pounds. And just today I gained back 5

I've really been struggling with this cleanse. I just never really feel like I get full at all. Its SO annoying. It's no excuse though. Anyway today I had seriously everything I've been craving. I was supposed to be doing the only veggies and fruit thing. Instead I went to BK for breakfast. Then I had a chicken salad sandwhich, a piece of carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, and Hersheys eggs. Sheesh!

So mad and dissapointed with myself. But honestly I think its just that this cleanse is like a starvation diet, so I'm following the day 10 which actually has meat and veggies and some carbs. It sounds like heaven compared to what I'm having. So I will make this work.

No comments: